How to vote for governance proposals on Keplr¶
Before continuing with this guide please be sure that:
- You have a Keplr wallet
- You have XPRT tokens in your Keplr wallet
Voting for governance on Keplr is pretty easy when you follow these few steps:
1. Go to the Persistence governance page¶
Which you can easily access by clicking this link
You can click the Details button to get more details on any proposal.
Or click on Vote to start voting.
Here you will find all previous, current and deposited proposals for the network.
- Passed: For these proposals the voting period is over so you can not longer vote
- Deposit Period: These proposals are deposited, but not yet open for voting
- Voting Period: These are active proposals on which you can vote
2. Select your vote¶
Once you've read through the proposal and formed your answer, click on one of the four options.
Click the Confirm button to confirm your choice.
A final transaction approval is needed to finalise voting.
Choose your transaction fee and click on Approve.
You have now succesfully voted on Persistence governance!
You will be taken back to the overview page and will see your vote.